Issued at: 10:22 PM EST on March 5, 2015, expires at: 5:00 AM EST on March 06, 2015
- ...Slick Road conditions will continue through early Friday morning... Slick roads will continue through tonight and into early Friday morning due to the recent snowfall...in addition to this there have been reports of patchy ground fog. Combine this with subfreezing temperatures expected tonight...any melted snow will likely refreeze on roads...adding to the danger. The subfreezing temperatures will also be harmful to people and animals who are outside. Kas/dj 350 PM EST Thu Mar 5 2015 ...Slick Road conditions will continue through early Friday morning... Slick roads will continue through tonight and into early Friday morning due to the recent snowfall. With subfreezing temperatures expected tonight...any melted snow will likely refreeze on roads...adding to the danger. The subfreezing temperatures will also be harmful to people and animals who are outside. Kas
Areal Flood Warning:
Issued at: 6:16 PM EST on March 5, 2015, expires at: 6:30 AM EST on March 06, 2015
- The National Weather Service in Jackson KY has extended the
- Flood Warning for... Letcher County in southeastern Kentucky... southeastern Knott County in southeastern Kentucky... southwestern Pike County in southeastern Kentucky...
- until 630 am EST Friday
- at 615 PM EST...local law enforcement reported flooding in several locations within the warned area.
- Some locations that may experience flooding include... Whitesburg...Jenkins...Elkhorn City...Fleming-Neon...Blackey... Partridge...Carbon Glow...Gander...Winters...Amelia...ehkhorn mine...Fishpond Lake...Ashcamp...Gilley...Whitaker...arminta... Tolliver Town...Colly...Gaskill and Roxana. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Flood Warning means that flooding is imminent or has been reported. Stream rises will be slow and flash flooding is not expected. However...all interested parties should take necessary precautions immediately. Most flood deaths occur in automobiles. Never drive your vehicle into areas where the water covers the roadway. Flood waters are usually deeper than they appear. Just one foot of flowing water is powerful enough to sweep vehicles off the Road. When encountering flooded roads make the smart choice...turn around...dont drown. Lat...Lon 3726 8236 3723 8250 3712 8272 3705 8272 3701 8278 3701 8283 3698 8287 3703 8293 3696 8315 3699 8314 3702 8306 3716 8304 3731 8273 3729 8273 3729 8270 3731 8267 3734 8266 3736 8222 Greif
Submit Your Storm Report
Send your storm reports and severe weather pictures and video to email@example.com.
Severe Weather Information By County:
|TRAFFIC AND TRAVEL INFO LINKS:|
Severe Weather Alerts
by e-mail or text message
|Track Severe Weather Conditions on the News 5 Weather Network||Severe
Wind, Hail, and
Tweets from https://twitter.com/WCYB_Rambo/lists/stormtrack-5