Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 2:40 PM EST on February 11, 2016, expires at: 12:00 PM EST on February 12, 2016
- ...Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 5 am to noon EST Friday... The National Weather Service in Jackson has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for snow...which is in effect from 5 am to noon EST Friday.
- Expect snow to develop around 5 am Friday and then diminish around noon Friday.
- Total snow accumulations of around an inch are expected for most of the advisory area with local amounts up to an inch and a half possible near the Tennessee border.
- Look for reduced visibilities at times with the heavier snow showers.
- Plan on slippery Road conditions...including during the morning commute on Friday. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving. Greif
Submit Your Storm Report
Send your storm reports and severe weather pictures and video to email@example.com.
Severe Weather Information By County:
|TRAFFIC AND TRAVEL INFO LINKS:|
Severe Weather Alerts
by e-mail or text message
|Track Severe Weather Conditions on the News 5 Weather Network||Severe
Wind, Hail, and