Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 4:25 am EST on March 1, 2015, expires at: 5:00 PM EST on March 01, 2015
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 5 PM EST this afternoon...
- locations...the northern mountains...foothills and Piedmont of North Carolina.
- Hazards...freezing rain.
- Timing...freezing rain will continue into midday. The precipitation will change to rain during the afternoon.
- Accumulations...up to an eighth of an inch of ice glaze.
- Impacts...hazardous travel conditions due to slick roadways. Isolated power outages due to downed trees or power lines.
- Temperatures...lows in the mid 20s to around 30.
- Winds...east 5 mph or less. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving. Please report snow and ice accumulations by calling the National Weather Service toll free at...1...800...2 6 7...8 1 0 1. Leave a message with your observation and the specific location where it occurred. You can also Post your report to National Weather Service Greenville Spartanburg facebook or tweet your report using hashtag nwsgsp. Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or your favorite source of weather information for the latest updates. Additional details can be found at www.Weather.Gov/gsp. 07
Submit Your Storm Report
Send your storm reports and severe weather pictures and video to email@example.com.
Severe Weather Information By County:
|TRAFFIC AND TRAVEL INFO LINKS:|
Severe Weather Alerts
by e-mail or text message
|Track Severe Weather Conditions on the News 5 Weather Network||Severe
Wind, Hail, and
Tweets from https://twitter.com/WCYB_Rambo/lists/stormtrack-5