Issued at: 4:26 am EDT on October 25, 2014, expires at: 9:00 AM EDT on October 25, 2014
- ...Frost advisory remains in effect until 9 am EDT this morning...
- locations...portions of the central and northern mountains of western North Carolina.
- Temperatures...lows in the mid 30s. Highs in the mid 60s.
- Winds...northwest 5 to 10 mph.
- Impacts...sensitive plants may be killed or damaged by frost. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A frost advisory means that frost is possible. Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left uncovered.
Submit Your Storm Report
Send your storm reports and severe weather pictures and video to email@example.com.
Severe Weather Information By County:
|TRAFFIC AND TRAVEL INFO LINKS:|
Severe Weather Alerts
by e-mail or text message
|Track Severe Weather Conditions on the News 5 Weather Network||Severe
Wind, Hail, and
Tweets from https://twitter.com/WCYB_Rambo/lists/stormtrack-5