Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 9:30 PM EST on November 26, 2014, expires at: 12:00 PM EST on November 27, 2014
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until noon EST Thursday...
- locations...high country of northwest North Carolina and Grayson County in Virginia.
- Hazard types...snow.
- Accumulations...snow accumulation of 1 to 4 inches...with the higher amounts above about 3000 feet and along west facing slopes.
- Timing...snow will move back into the area after about 200 am.
- Impacts...patchy snow covered roads resulting in hazardous travel.
- Temperatures...in the lower 30s. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.
Submit Your Storm Report
Send your storm reports and severe weather pictures and video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Severe Weather Information By County:
|TRAFFIC AND TRAVEL INFO LINKS:|
Severe Weather Alerts
by e-mail or text message
|Track Severe Weather Conditions on the News 5 Weather Network||Severe
Wind, Hail, and
Tweets from https://twitter.com/WCYB_Rambo/lists/stormtrack-5