With talks beginning about changes to the spring race date at Bristol Motor Speedway, it was time to do some data crunching. Jordan Conigliaro and Chris Michaels talk about the cold affecting racers and race-goers.
It turns out that there have been four years where temperatures started off below 30 degrees, and one year where there was even snow on the infield.
Give us your feedback to Chris and Jordan's conversation by sending your thoughts to our Facebook, Twitter, and email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting