With talks beginning about changes to the spring race date at Bristol Motor Speedway, it was time to do some data crunching. Jordan Conigliaro and Chris Michaels talk about the cold affecting racers and race-goers.
It turns out that there have been four years where temperatures started off below 30 degrees, and one year where there was even snow on the infield.
Give us your feedback to Chris and Jordan's conversation by sending your thoughts to our Facebook, Twitter, and email at email@example.com
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial