A Washington state driver captured a plane crash on Tuesday that was a few hundred feet from his car by using a dashcam recorder.
Published reports said the crash occurred in the town of Mukilteo just after 3:30 p.m. PST. The plane clips power lines causing balls of flames to light up the skies.
Police said only minor injuries were reported.
- Johnson City man arrested in connection to string of auto burglaries
- Suspect arrested after leading Washington County, VA deputies on a high speed chase
- The disappearance of Jessica Garino: a search for the truth
- All-star game at UVA Wise boosts local businesses
- Smyth County animal shelter temporarily shutting down