A video of two amorous moose is making its rounds on the Internet.
The clip was captured by a resident in an Anchorage, Alaska neighborhood as the two males lock horns in the midst of their rut cycle.
According to National Geographic, the cycle is the time of year when they are looking for females to mate with and the clacking of horns is a way for them to "show off."
- New The Kindness of Many: Gesture of new car to Tennessee High coach goes national on "Today"
- Updated UPDATE: Andrew Jackson Elementary in Kingsport dismissing at 11 a.m.
- 12 indicted in N. Carolina county for voting as felons
- Man faces first-degree murder charge in Charlottesville car ramming
- Johnson City kids got to 'shop with a cop' for all the gifts on their list