Bristol, Va. - The Virginia Intermont Cobras baseball team lost their final two home games in program history on Saturday afternoon.
Earlier this week, Virginia Intermont announced that the athletic department would be going away at the end of the current school year.
The Cobras baseball team won a marathon 19-inning game on Friday night.
However, on Saturday the Cobras were unable to finish their home schedule with a win.
Reinhardt beat VI 3-0 in game one and 17-0 in game two.
The Cobras still have several road games left and the conference tournament to participate in.
- New Ariana Grande returning to Manchester for benefit show
- New 44 hits found in DNA testing of Virginia's backlogged rape evidence
- KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill
- Former Texas nurse accused of killing dozens of kids in '80s