The Virginia Intermont baseball team finished runner-up in the Appalachian Athletic Conference Championship Friday.
The Cobras bid for a conference championship ended with a 10-1 loss to the 2012 national champion Tennessee Wesleyan College.
At the beginning of the season Virginia Intermont was picked to finish last in the AAC.
- Updated Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Updated Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Updated Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy