Elizabethton, Tenn. - Bryan Sangid and Lucas Armstrong are tied for the lead entering the final round of the 19th annual East Tennessee Amateur golf tournament. Sangid shot a second round 70 to move to 10 under par. Armstrong tied the low round of the day, shooting a 6 under par 66 to move into a tie for the lead.
Carlson Cox is in third place after shooting a 3 under 69. Cox is two shots behind the leaders. Craig Reasor, who won the Tillinghast Invitational last month carded his second consecutive 69. Reasor is four shots off the lead entering Sunday's final round.
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia