Elizabethton, Tenn. - Bryan Sangid and Lucas Armstrong are tied for the lead entering the final round of the 19th annual East Tennessee Amateur golf tournament. Sangid shot a second round 70 to move to 10 under par. Armstrong tied the low round of the day, shooting a 6 under par 66 to move into a tie for the lead.
Carlson Cox is in third place after shooting a 3 under 69. Cox is two shots behind the leaders. Craig Reasor, who won the Tillinghast Invitational last month carded his second consecutive 69. Reasor is four shots off the lead entering Sunday's final round.
- New Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- Updated School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing