Elizabethton, Tenn. - Bryan Sangid and Lucas Armstrong are tied for the lead entering the final round of the 19th annual East Tennessee Amateur golf tournament. Sangid shot a second round 70 to move to 10 under par. Armstrong tied the low round of the day, shooting a 6 under par 66 to move into a tie for the lead.
Carlson Cox is in third place after shooting a 3 under 69. Cox is two shots behind the leaders. Craig Reasor, who won the Tillinghast Invitational last month carded his second consecutive 69. Reasor is four shots off the lead entering Sunday's final round.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction