Elizabethton, Tenn. - Bryan Sangid and Lucas Armstrong are tied for the lead entering the final round of the 19th annual East Tennessee Amateur golf tournament. Sangid shot a second round 70 to move to 10 under par. Armstrong tied the low round of the day, shooting a 6 under par 66 to move into a tie for the lead.
Carlson Cox is in third place after shooting a 3 under 69. Cox is two shots behind the leaders. Craig Reasor, who won the Tillinghast Invitational last month carded his second consecutive 69. Reasor is four shots off the lead entering Sunday's final round.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day