JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - New ETSU football coach Carl Torbush and hall of famer Phil Fulmer will conduct a coaching clinic Saturday July 27 on campus inside the Martha Culp Auditorium.
The event is open to coaches of all age and skill levels from youth leagues to high school. The cost of the clinic is $20 for early registration (prior to July 25) and $30 day of the event. All proceeds will benefit the ETSU Kickoff Fund.
Participants in the clinic will receive an exclusive ETSU football folder and enjoy a full day of coaching instruction, with sessions scheduled from 9 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Pre-registration with a continental breakfast is set to begin at 7:30 a.m., and a special Fellowship of Christian Athletes luncheon will be provided on campus by the Chick-fil-A at the Crossings of Johnson City.
Other coaches scheduled to appear include former ETSU Buccaneer and current Maryville College head coach Mike Rader, and former North Carolina assistants Kenny Browning and Ron Case.
- New UPDATE: Keene sentenced to 60 years
- Convicted cop killer lingering on death row, costly to taxpayers
- Bristol, Va., woman charged with malicious wounding
- Man convicted of vehicular homicide by intoxication denied new trial
- Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal