BRISTOL, Tenn. - News 5 WCYB has learned that Tennessee High seniors Peyton Henley and Will Edwards have committed to play college football at Randolph-Macon College.
School officials confirmed their verbal commitments to News 5 WCYB Tuesday night.
The players will officially sign with the division three school on national signing day, Feb. 5.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane