BRISTOL, Tenn. - News 5 WCYB has learned that Tennessee High seniors Peyton Henley and Will Edwards have committed to play college football at Randolph-Macon College.
School officials confirmed their verbal commitments to News 5 WCYB Tuesday night.
The players will officially sign with the division three school on national signing day, Feb. 5.
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC warns there would be 'significant risk' if MSHA, Wellmont merger is approved
- Suspected Bristol bank robber waives preliminary hearing
- Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated MLB commish says he plans to meet with Indians owner on logo