KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Sullivan South kept its perfect record intact Friday night, winning 43-0 at Sullivan North.
The Rebels led 21-0 at halftime and kept scoring in the third. Quarterback Dylan Wieger used a quarterback keeper to keep a drive alive and then threw a quick pass to Josh Booker who finished it off, scampering 52 yards for a touchdown to push the lead to 27-0.
Nick Noel added a touchdown in the fourth quarter and South went on to win 43-0.
They improve to 8-0 this season, with a Nov. 1 showdown against Elizabethton looming.
Sullivan North falls to 5-4.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities