KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Sullivan South kept its perfect record intact Friday night, winning 43-0 at Sullivan North.
The Rebels led 21-0 at halftime and kept scoring in the third. Quarterback Dylan Wieger used a quarterback keeper to keep a drive alive and then threw a quick pass to Josh Booker who finished it off, scampering 52 yards for a touchdown to push the lead to 27-0.
Nick Noel added a touchdown in the fourth quarter and South went on to win 43-0.
They improve to 8-0 this season, with a Nov. 1 showdown against Elizabethton looming.
Sullivan North falls to 5-4.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect