KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Sullivan South kept its perfect record intact Friday night, winning 43-0 at Sullivan North.
The Rebels led 21-0 at halftime and kept scoring in the third. Quarterback Dylan Wieger used a quarterback keeper to keep a drive alive and then threw a quick pass to Josh Booker who finished it off, scampering 52 yards for a touchdown to push the lead to 27-0.
Nick Noel added a touchdown in the fourth quarter and South went on to win 43-0.
They improve to 8-0 this season, with a Nov. 1 showdown against Elizabethton looming.
Sullivan North falls to 5-4.
- Updated Umpire at Little League World Series is from Abindgon
- Updated Take a two-day train excursion through West Virginia
- Updated Workforce development grant providing students training opportunities
- Local kids get an educational tour of the Appalachian Fair
- Lee County man sentenced to 13 years for sexual assault against minor