Kingsport, Tenn. - Simon Ndirangu didn't set a new world record, but he did win the Crazy 8s 8K run on Saturday night in Kingsport.
Ndirangu ran the race in a time of 22 minutes, 29 seconds. The 8K world record is 22 minutes, 01 second.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University