Kingsport, Tenn. - Simon Ndirangu didn't set a new world record, but he did win the Crazy 8s 8K run on Saturday night in Kingsport.
Ndirangu ran the race in a time of 22 minutes, 29 seconds. The 8K world record is 22 minutes, 01 second.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport