Bristol, Tenn. - Tennessee High is looking for a new football coach.
Shane Boggs resigned on Tuesday, after two seasons with the Vikings. Boggs is leaving Tennessee High to become the head coach at Brookwood School in Thomasville, GA.
During his two seasons at Tennessee High, Boggs led Tennessee High to a 13 -10 record and a quarterfinal appearance in the TSSAA 5A Football Playoffs.
Tennessee High's athletic director Paul Pendleton said the school will begin a search for a replacement in the near future.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend