Bristol, Tenn. - Tennessee High is looking for a new football coach.
Shane Boggs resigned on Tuesday, after two seasons with the Vikings. Boggs is leaving Tennessee High to become the head coach at Brookwood School in Thomasville, GA.
During his two seasons at Tennessee High, Boggs led Tennessee High to a 13 -10 record and a quarterfinal appearance in the TSSAA 5A Football Playoffs.
Tennessee High's athletic director Paul Pendleton said the school will begin a search for a replacement in the near future.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect