Bristol, Tenn. - Tennessee High is looking for a new football coach.
Shane Boggs resigned on Tuesday, after two seasons with the Vikings. Boggs is leaving Tennessee High to become the head coach at Brookwood School in Thomasville, GA.
During his two seasons at Tennessee High, Boggs led Tennessee High to a 13 -10 record and a quarterfinal appearance in the TSSAA 5A Football Playoffs.
Tennessee High's athletic director Paul Pendleton said the school will begin a search for a replacement in the near future.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day