It took Patrick Good less than a week to find a new home. The former David Crockett standout is transferring to ETSU after one season at Appalachian State.
Good's father confirmed to News 5 on Monday that his son is headed to ETSU.
Under NCAA rules, Good will have to sit out this coming season. He would then have three years of eligibility remaining.
ETSU has yet to comment on Good joining the program. He cannot take part in any team related activities until he is enrolled as a student at ETSU. That will not happen until the fall semester begins at the end of August.
- President Trump and family now land owners in Hawkins County
- Businesses in downtown Marion deck the windows for holiday contest
- UPDATE: Bristol, Tennessee man sentenced to 10 years for child sex crimes
- Sullivan County Highway Department has new tools to clear slippery roads
- UPDATE: Governor Haslam offers $5K reward for info on Bristol Walmart murder