Bristol, Va. - Celebrities from the world of sports gathered in Bristol, Virginia on Monday to raise money for a great cause. The 2014 Niswonger Children's Hospital Golf Classic raised $700,000, according to event organizers. This year's golf classic was held at the Virginian.
Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning headlined a long list of celebrities to attend the event. Dan Marino, Frank Beamer, Bruce Pearl, Jason Witten and Phillip Fulmer were among the many others to participate in the golf tournament.
- New Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- Dirty dancing: Caretaker charged for naughty dance in front of dementia patient
- Haslam: First vote on gas tax won't signal final version
- Jimmy Fallon donates thousands to his high school