Bristol, Va. - Celebrities from the world of sports gathered in Bristol, Virginia on Monday to raise money for a great cause. The 2014 Niswonger Children's Hospital Golf Classic raised $700,000, according to event organizers. This year's golf classic was held at the Virginian.
Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning headlined a long list of celebrities to attend the event. Dan Marino, Frank Beamer, Bruce Pearl, Jason Witten and Phillip Fulmer were among the many others to participate in the golf tournament.
- New UPDATE: Keene sentenced to 60 years
- Convicted cop killer lingering on death row, costly to taxpayers
- Bristol, Va., woman charged with malicious wounding
- Man convicted of vehicular homicide by intoxication denied new trial
- Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal