MOORESVILLE, N.C. (AP) - Team Penske has reached an agreement with 2012 NASCAR Cup champion Brad Keselowski on a multiyear extension.
The 33-year-old Keselowski has driven for Penske throughout his 10-year career in NASCAR's top series, notching 23 wins and the series title five years ago. His crew chief with the No. 2 Ford, Paul Wolfe, has also agreed to a multi-year extension with Penske.
Keselowski has two Cup wins so far this season, at Atlanta and Martinsville, and is sixth in the points standings.
- President Trump and family now land owners in Hawkins County
- Businesses in downtown Marion deck the windows for holiday contest
- UPDATE: Bristol, Tennessee man sentenced to 10 years for child sex crimes
- Sullivan County Highway Department has new tools to clear slippery roads
- UPDATE: Governor Haslam offers $5K reward for info on Bristol Walmart murder