Martin Truex, Jr. is now your cup points leader without running a lap.
Kyle Larson was the leader after the race at Kentucky, but he has been hit with a 35 point penalty for an improper break cooling system.
Larson's crew chief Chad Johnston was also fined $75,000 and suspended for three races.
Kyle Busch's crew chief Adam Stevens was also fined $10,000 for a loose lug nut.
- Tina Turner writing sequel to memoir 'I, Tina'
- Study: Child deaths from window blind cords continue
- Bristol, Tenn. Fire Chief to retire, third in the Tri-Cities to retire in 2017
- Ceremonies set to honor 46 victims of Silver Bridge collapse in West Virginia
- Dollar Tree co-founder Macon Brock dead at 75