ETC.: Vickers admits the final 11 races of 2013 will be used to get ready for 2014. "That's what this year is about, preparing for next year and that's what we're doing," said Vickers, who was quick to add, "but our job at every race is to do our best and never give up. We want to thank Aaron's for coming on board and having me in the car the rest of the season and next year."
- Motorcycle collides with police cruiser in fatal accident
- Update: Woman dies in Hawkins County murder-suicide
- Gas leak behind massive NYC blast, collapse
- Kingsport police looking for missing man
- Crews battle fire in Marion, Va.
- Motorcycle safety tips for motorists and bikers
- Fire burns vacant business in Marion
- Mystery Malaysia flight apparently off course