ETC.: Vickers admits the final 11 races of 2013 will be used to get ready for 2014. "That's what this year is about, preparing for next year and that's what we're doing," said Vickers, who was quick to add, "but our job at every race is to do our best and never give up. We want to thank Aaron's for coming on board and having me in the car the rest of the season and next year."
- 911 complications in NE Tenn. should be fixed
- Race weekend at Bristol!
- Read the latest StormTrack 5 Forecast
- Bridge named after soldier killed in Vietnam
- School nurse saves the life of a teacher
- Spacecraft to make death dive into Mercury
- Alpha Natural Resources deficient on stock exchange
- Couple married 73 years dies 5 minutes apart