New York - Former Virginia Tech quarterback Logan Thomas was selected by the Arizona Cardinals in the 4th round of the 2014 NFL Draft.
Former Hokie cornerback Antone Exum was selected in the 6th round by the Minnesota Vikings giving the Hokies three players drafted. Kyle Fuller was drafted by the Chicago Bears in the first round.
Tennessee had two players selected on day 3 of the draft. Offensive Lineman Zach Fulton was picked by the Kansas City Chiefs in the 6th round. Defensive Lineman Dan McCullers was also selected in the 6th round by the Pittsburgh Steelers.
The Vols also finished the draft with a total of three players drafted.
Former Missouri defensive end Michael Sam was selected in the 7th round by the St. Louis Rams. Sam is the first openly gay player to be drafted in league history.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect