KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Three University of Tennessee football players from Northeast Tennessee helped out at Tennessee Titan Coty Sensabaugh's youth camp Saturday in Kingsport.
Former Dobyns-Bennett standouts Malik Foreman and Devaun Swafford and former Tennessee High Viking Mack Crowder spent time coaching the youth football players.
"You never know who is going to be next great player to come through these camps," Crowder told News 5 WCYB.
Sensabaugh - a former Dobyns-Bennett and Clemson University standout who now plays for the Titans - started the camp last year. He worked with his management team to attract local sponsors so that the camp could be free.
"I've had a lot of great things happen to me from graduating from college to getting playing in the NFL to playing college, and this is by far one of the best feelings I've ever had."
The camp attracted over 500 youth football players.
- New Two with ties to Pulse nightclub shooting guests at State of the Union
- New UPDATE: Tennessee hiring Kansas State's Currie as Athletic Director
- New Report: Colon cancer rates rising in younger generations
- New Senate passes bill limiting Tennessee campaign investments
- New Coal miner dies at prep plant owned by WVa Governor