KNOXVILLE, Tenn. - Tennessee head coach Butch Jones said on his radio show Wednesday night that Bristol native Mack Crowder is a game-time decision Saturday against Florida.
The former Tennessee High Viking has been the back-up center this season.
Jones also said that he won't name a starting quarterback until just before kick-off.
The Vols are facing the 19th ranked Gators Saturday in Gainesville.
Junior quarterback Justin Worley has started every game this season but Jones opened up the competition following Saturday's loss to Oregon.
- New Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace
- FTC warns there would be 'significant risk' if MSHA, Wellmont merger is approved
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Boone Lake dam repairs will mean water level changes
- TVA investigates aquatic life near Boone Lake dam