The Pittsburgh Steelers signed Kingsport native Coty Sensabaugh to a two-year contract, the team announced today. Financial terms of the contract were not disclosed.
Sensabuagh is entering his sixth NFL season in 2017. The former Dobyns-Bennett product originally entered the NFL as a fourth-round draft selection in 2012 by the Tennessee Titans. He spent the first four years of his NFL career (2012-15) in Tennessee, before joining the Los Angeles Rams (three games) and New York Giants (10 games) in 2016.
In 72 career regular-season games with 29 starts, Sensabuagh has totaled 179 tackles, 1.0 sack and two interceptions.
- Updated Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.