The Pittsburgh Steelers signed Kingsport native Coty Sensabaugh to a two-year contract, the team announced today. Financial terms of the contract were not disclosed.
Sensabuagh is entering his sixth NFL season in 2017. The former Dobyns-Bennett product originally entered the NFL as a fourth-round draft selection in 2012 by the Tennessee Titans. He spent the first four years of his NFL career (2012-15) in Tennessee, before joining the Los Angeles Rams (three games) and New York Giants (10 games) in 2016.
In 72 career regular-season games with 29 starts, Sensabuagh has totaled 179 tackles, 1.0 sack and two interceptions.
- Bristol, Va. city leaders pass final budget; alter staffing level procedure
- UPDATE: Johnson City doctor ordered to pay $1.2M in 2012 anticancer drug case
- Man lucky to be alive after heart stops for nearly 30 minutes
- Settlement between Sullivan County & Sheriff's Office could lead to tax increase
- Washington Co. - JC Animal Shelter in need of cat supplies