The Pittsburgh Steelers signed Kingsport native Coty Sensabaugh to a two-year contract, the team announced today. Financial terms of the contract were not disclosed.
Sensabuagh is entering his sixth NFL season in 2017. The former Dobyns-Bennett product originally entered the NFL as a fourth-round draft selection in 2012 by the Tennessee Titans. He spent the first four years of his NFL career (2012-15) in Tennessee, before joining the Los Angeles Rams (three games) and New York Giants (10 games) in 2016.
In 72 career regular-season games with 29 starts, Sensabuagh has totaled 179 tackles, 1.0 sack and two interceptions.
- Bristol, Va. school system operating under tight budget; asking city for extra funds
- Appalachian Power inspecting 600,000 power poles for any structural damage
- More accidents expected as Mt. Carmel speed cameras expire
- Mount Carmel BMA considers town park expansion
- Bluff City speed cam offline in 2019