Elizabethton native Jason Witten has become the Dallas Cowboys all-time leader in receiving yards.
A catch in the second quarter of the Cowboys game with the New York Giants put him over the previous mark of 11,904 yards held by Michael Irvin.
Witten is his 15th season with the Cowboys. He also holds the franchise mark for receptions, a landmark he eclipsed in 2012
- Updated "Toys from Cops" event helps kids in need in Sullivan County
- Johnson City man arrested in connection to string of auto burglaries
- Suspect arrested after leading Washington County, VA deputies on a high speed chase
- The disappearance of Jessica Garino: a search for the truth
- All-star game at UVA Wise boosts local businesses