Former Sullivan East standout Hunter Stratton made his third start for the Bristol Pirates on Thursday night.
Stratton threw 3 2/3 innings, giving up 2 hits, 2 runs (both unearned) to go along with 3 strikeouts and 3 walks on 60 pitches.
Stratton has been on pitch count this season but Thursday's start was his longest in terms of innings and pitches thrown.
- President Trump and family now land owners in Hawkins County
- Businesses in downtown Marion deck the windows for holiday contest
- UPDATE: Bristol, Tennessee man sentenced to 10 years for child sex crimes
- Sullivan County Highway Department has new tools to clear slippery roads
- UPDATE: Governor Haslam offers $5K reward for info on Bristol Walmart murder