KNOXVILLE, Tenn. - Jonesborough's Clint Freeman continued his hot streak Tuesday night in a 2-1 win against #25 Tennessee.
Coming off of a weekend where he bashed four home runs against Northern Kentucky, Freeman hit the game-winning two-run homer and recorded the save to beat the Volunteers.
Freeman hit the two-run homer in the fourth inning to put the Bucs ahead 2-0. He has now homered in three straight games.
ETSU improved its record to 14-13 in front of 2,425 fans at Lindsey Nelson Stadium.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Updated Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake