KNOXVILLE, Tenn. - Jonesborough's Clint Freeman continued his hot streak Tuesday night in a 2-1 win against #25 Tennessee.
Coming off of a weekend where he bashed four home runs against Northern Kentucky, Freeman hit the game-winning two-run homer and recorded the save to beat the Volunteers.
Freeman hit the two-run homer in the fourth inning to put the Bucs ahead 2-0. He has now homered in three straight games.
ETSU improved its record to 14-13 in front of 2,425 fans at Lindsey Nelson Stadium.
- Updated U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome