JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Former ETSU football player Maurice Kelly is the senior director for player development for the Seattle Seahawks.
Kelly played defensive back for the Buccaneers from 1990-1993. He has spent the decade in Seattle's front office after a long professional playing career.
His Seahawks registered a dominating performance Sunday night in Super Bowl XLVIII, beating the favored Peyton Manning-led Broncos 43-8.
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire