JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Former ETSU football player Maurice Kelly is the senior director for player development for the Seattle Seahawks.
Kelly played defensive back for the Buccaneers from 1990-1993. He has spent the decade in Seattle's front office after a long professional playing career.
His Seahawks registered a dominating performance Sunday night in Super Bowl XLVIII, beating the favored Peyton Manning-led Broncos 43-8.
- Updated Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Updated Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Updated Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy