JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Former ETSU football player Maurice Kelly is the senior director for player development for the Seattle Seahawks.
Kelly played defensive back for the Buccaneers from 1990-1993. He has spent the decade in Seattle's front office after a long professional playing career.
His Seahawks registered a dominating performance Sunday night in Super Bowl XLVIII, beating the favored Peyton Manning-led Broncos 43-8.
- New Two with ties to Pulse nightclub shooting guests at State of the Union
- New UPDATE: Tennessee hiring Kansas State's Currie as Athletic Director
- New Report: Colon cancer rates rising in younger generations
- New Senate passes bill limiting Tennessee campaign investments
- New Coal miner dies at prep plant owned by WVa Governor