JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Former ETSU football player Maurice Kelly is the senior director for player development for the Seattle Seahawks.
Kelly played defensive back for the Buccaneers from 1990-1993. He has spent the decade in Seattle's front office after a long professional playing career.
His Seahawks registered a dominating performance Sunday night in Super Bowl XLVIII, beating the favored Peyton Manning-led Broncos 43-8.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game