JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - News 5 WCYB has learned that ETSU is considering making changes to its logo.
According to Joe Smith, the Executive Assistant to the President for University Relations, focus groups will meet next week to determine if changes or alterations are necessary.
ETSU is currently using several different logo types, according to Smith.
The focus groups will examine both the athletics and academics logos and decide whether or not one consistent logo will better suit the institution.
Stay with News 5 WCYB for the latest information.
- New Serial burglar guilty of costly raid at Simon Cowell's home
- New Pedestrian killed trying to cross interstate in Asheville
- Trial date set for Sullivan County man charged with child sex crimes
- Man sentenced after trying to bring meth to Lee County inmates
- Supreme Court may strike law barring sex offenders from social media