JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - News 5 WCYB has learned that ETSU is considering making changes to its logo.
According to Joe Smith, the Executive Assistant to the President for University Relations, focus groups will meet next week to determine if changes or alterations are necessary.
ETSU is currently using several different logo types, according to Smith.
The focus groups will examine both the athletics and academics logos and decide whether or not one consistent logo will better suit the institution.
Stay with News 5 WCYB for the latest information.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next