JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - In its search for a football coach, the ETSU Department of Intercollegiate Athletics has started interviewing potential candidates.
Interim Athletic Director Dr. Richard Sander confirmed with News 5 WCYB Sunday evening, that there will be up to nine interviews over the next several weeks.
"Right now we are in the process of interviewing football coaches," Sander said.
"We have eight or nine that we will have vetting interviews with. We will narrow that down to a couple, bring them to campus and then make the ultimate decision. Hopefully by June 1 we will have that decision made and have someone that will lead ETSU's football program."
- New Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend