JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - In its search for a football coach, the ETSU Department of Intercollegiate Athletics has started interviewing potential candidates.
Interim Athletic Director Dr. Richard Sander confirmed with News 5 WCYB Sunday evening, that there will be up to nine interviews over the next several weeks.
"Right now we are in the process of interviewing football coaches," Sander said.
"We have eight or nine that we will have vetting interviews with. We will narrow that down to a couple, bring them to campus and then make the ultimate decision. Hopefully by June 1 we will have that decision made and have someone that will lead ETSU's football program."
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment