JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - In its search for a football coach, the ETSU Department of Intercollegiate Athletics has started interviewing potential candidates.
Interim Athletic Director Dr. Richard Sander confirmed with News 5 WCYB Sunday evening, that there will be up to nine interviews over the next several weeks.
"Right now we are in the process of interviewing football coaches," Sander said.
"We have eight or nine that we will have vetting interviews with. We will narrow that down to a couple, bring them to campus and then make the ultimate decision. Hopefully by June 1 we will have that decision made and have someone that will lead ETSU's football program."
- Space Needle owner: Ticket sales going to employees, relief fund
- Dolly Foundation: More than 900 sign up for relief fund assistance
- UPDATE: Jonesborough triple murder suspect pleads guilty, receives life sentence
- Saturday is last day to donate to Food City / BMS Relief Fund for Sevier County
- Coeburn man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries