JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - It was football 101 for some ladies at the mini-dome Saturday.
ETSU head football coach Carl Torbush held the first ever ETSU ladies football clinic.
Women were learning the X's and O's of football including defense, special teams and some facts about football equipment.
Coach Torbush tells us he's held similar clinics while coaching at other schools and he says it's always a fan favorite.
"It's always been a great success and a lot of fans and ladies in the community end up learning a lot about football and enjoy it. They are able to go home and learned a little about football and be able to understand the game a little more," explains Torbush.
Coach Torbush says this will be an annual event.
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome