Johnson City, Tenn. - ETSU held the first annual Carl Torbush/ETSU Football Coaching Clinic on Saturday.
Roughly 100 coaches from across the region attended the clinic that touched on various topics of football.
Current ETSU football coach Carl Torbush was joined by several current and former coaches throughout the day.
ETSU football consultant Phillip Fulmer talked about offensive line play in his presentation.
Other coaches who participated in the clinic were former North Carolina assistants Kenny Browning and Ron Case. Current Maryville College head coach Mike Rader and University of the Cumberlands head coach John Bland also spoke at the clinic.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin