Johnson City, Tenn. - ETSU held the first annual Carl Torbush/ETSU Football Coaching Clinic on Saturday.
Roughly 100 coaches from across the region attended the clinic that touched on various topics of football.
Current ETSU football coach Carl Torbush was joined by several current and former coaches throughout the day.
ETSU football consultant Phillip Fulmer talked about offensive line play in his presentation.
Other coaches who participated in the clinic were former North Carolina assistants Kenny Browning and Ron Case. Current Maryville College head coach Mike Rader and University of the Cumberlands head coach John Bland also spoke at the clinic.
- New Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- Updated School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing