JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - ETSU is in fourth place after two rounds at the Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate at the Blackthorn Club.
The Bucs led their home tournament after Friday's first round but gave up its seven-shot lead during Saturday's second round. They are currently four shots behind leader Kent State who is 12-under par.
No. 50 ETSU carded a 3-over-par 291 in round two.
Virginia Tech is in second place at 10-under followed by Virginia at 9-under. The University of Tennessee is tied for sixth at 3-under.
The final round of the Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate begins Sunday morning at 8:30.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University
- Kingsport man trying to make Halloween attractions accessible to all