Bristol, Tenn. - The tenth and final stop of the ETSU Game Time Tour was held at Bristol Motor Speedway on Thursday night.
ETSU football coach Carl Torbush was joined by basketball coaches Murry Bartow and Brittney Ezell.
While at BMS, most of the talk centered around the Battle at Bristol in 2016 between Virginia Tech and Tennessee.
Coach Torbush said ETSU would welcome an opportunity to play a game at BMS saying, "we'd be crazy not to do something like that."
But ETSU officials were also quick to point out that it is not up to them regarding playing a game at BMS. Officials at BMS would have to sign off on allowing the Bucs to play a game at the World's Fastest Half Mile.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next