Bristol, Tenn. - The tenth and final stop of the ETSU Game Time Tour was held at Bristol Motor Speedway on Thursday night.
ETSU football coach Carl Torbush was joined by basketball coaches Murry Bartow and Brittney Ezell.
While at BMS, most of the talk centered around the Battle at Bristol in 2016 between Virginia Tech and Tennessee.
Coach Torbush said ETSU would welcome an opportunity to play a game at BMS saying, "we'd be crazy not to do something like that."
But ETSU officials were also quick to point out that it is not up to them regarding playing a game at BMS. Officials at BMS would have to sign off on allowing the Bucs to play a game at the World's Fastest Half Mile.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- New School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- New Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon