Johnson City, Tenn. - ETSU and Chattanooga will once again be conference rivals next year. The Bucs gave their former Southern Conference rivals a warning shot on Tuesday night.
The Bucs beat the Mocs 79-66 in round one of the CIT. Jalen Riley led ETSU with 23 points.
ETSU will play a second round game on either Friday or Saturday against an opponent yet to be named.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport