Johnson City, Tenn. - ETSU and Chattanooga will once again be conference rivals next year. The Bucs gave their former Southern Conference rivals a warning shot on Tuesday night.
The Bucs beat the Mocs 79-66 in round one of the CIT. Jalen Riley led ETSU with 23 points.
ETSU will play a second round game on either Friday or Saturday against an opponent yet to be named.
- New Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College
- New Volunteers needed to build home for family in Unicoi County
- Greene County Workhouse women's choir lifting spirits
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- YWCA helping girls get ready for prom