Johnson City, Tenn. - ETSU and Chattanooga will once again be conference rivals next year. The Bucs gave their former Southern Conference rivals a warning shot on Tuesday night.
The Bucs beat the Mocs 79-66 in round one of the CIT. Jalen Riley led ETSU with 23 points.
ETSU will play a second round game on either Friday or Saturday against an opponent yet to be named.
- New Virginia state trooper charged with solicitation of prostitution
- Updated Parents of 11-year-old convicted murderer sued in Jefferson County
- New Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests
- Updated Elizabethton police looking for credit card thieves
- Highway 421 closed Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley