Johnson City, Tenn. - ETSU and Chattanooga will once again be conference rivals next year. The Bucs gave their former Southern Conference rivals a warning shot on Tuesday night.
The Bucs beat the Mocs 79-66 in round one of the CIT. Jalen Riley led ETSU with 23 points.
ETSU will play a second round game on either Friday or Saturday against an opponent yet to be named.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend