Johnson City, Tenn. - ETSU and Chattanooga will once again be conference rivals next year. The Bucs gave their former Southern Conference rivals a warning shot on Tuesday night.
The Bucs beat the Mocs 79-66 in round one of the CIT. Jalen Riley led ETSU with 23 points.
ETSU will play a second round game on either Friday or Saturday against an opponent yet to be named.
- Court: Greeneville bank manager embezzled more than $1 million
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue