DeLand, Fla. - The ETSU baseball team used another late inning clutch hit to advance to Sunday's Atlantic Sun championship game.
ETSU senior Andrew Green provided the walk-off hit on Saturday, lifting the Bucs into Sunday's championship game with a 4-3 victory over USC Upstate.
The Bucs have pulled off late-inning heroics in all three games as ETSU has won all three in their final at-bat.
ETSU has now won a season-high six straight games, and has a 35-22 record on the season.
The Bucs now await their foe in Sunday's championship game as ETSU will face either North Florida or Kennesaw State. The championship game is set for 4:15 p.m.
- Updated Man accused of killing father in Buchanan County appears in court
- Highway 421 closed Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley
- Virginia state trooper charged with solicitation of prostitution
- Parents of 11-year-old convicted murderer sued in Jefferson County
- Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests