KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Dobyns-Bennett's John Fulkerson tipped in a shot at the last second to help the Indians beat David Crockett 62-60 Tuesday night.
Trailing 60-58, Devin Stuart converted a lay-up to tie the game at 60.
The Indians had the ball in the final seconds and Makale Foreman got a great look but his jump shot spun out.
Fulkerson was able to convert the game-winner though, tipping it in as time expired for the 62-60 victory.
"I didn't even know the clock situation or anything, I just kept fighting," Fulkerson told News 5 WCYB.
"John Fulkerson got in there with those long arms," Dobyns-Bennett head coach Charlie Morgan told News 5 WCYB.
"There was a tip and then John got it and scored for us. That was big right there."
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome