KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Dobyns-Bennett's John Fulkerson tipped in a shot at the last second to help the Indians beat David Crockett 62-60 Tuesday night.
Trailing 60-58, Devin Stuart converted a lay-up to tie the game at 60.
The Indians had the ball in the final seconds and Makale Foreman got a great look but his jump shot spun out.
Fulkerson was able to convert the game-winner though, tipping it in as time expired for the 62-60 victory.
"I didn't even know the clock situation or anything, I just kept fighting," Fulkerson told News 5 WCYB.
"John Fulkerson got in there with those long arms," Dobyns-Bennett head coach Charlie Morgan told News 5 WCYB.
"There was a tip and then John got it and scored for us. That was big right there."
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect