Former Science Hill ace Daniel Norris pitched a perfect inning in the Futures Game on Sunday night.
Norris pitched the second inning and retired all three batters he faced.
Norris represented the Toronto Blue Jays organization in the all-star game, which is a showcase for the best players in the minor leagues. Norris is currently a member of the Class AA New Hampshire Fisher Cats.
He began the season at Class A Dunedin.
Norris was drafted in the second round of the Amateur Draft by Toronto in 2011.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated Battle at Bristol 2? Speedway Motorsports won't rule it out
- Updated Virginia settles with Hyundai/Kia in multi-state suit
- Updated King University to suspend admissions to nursing program, close Nashville-area campus