Kingsport's Cliff Kresge will play in the first group in the first round at next week's U.S. Open.
Kresge qualified last week for the second major of the year at the historic Merion Golf Club outside Philadelphia.
He has been paired with Roger Tambellini and they will tee off at 6:45 a.m., with Kresge hitting the first shot.
Kresge will be making his third appearance in the U.S. Open.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect