Brandon Poulson - the newly signed minor league pitcher who is drawing national attention for his rapid rise from art school to a 100 mile-per-hour fastball and a pro contract - made his debut with the Elizabethton Twins Friday night.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial