BRISTOL, Tenn. - Rain washed out NASCAR's Truck Series race at Bristol Motor Speedway on Wednesday night.
The race has been rescheduled for Thursday morning at 10 a.m.
Defending race champion Kyle Busch is set to start up front after winning his fourth pole of the season earlier in the day at 124.662 mph. Cole Custer, a 16-year-old rookie driver, qualified second 15.414 (124.484).
Earlier Wednesday evening, NASCAR Whelen Modified Series rookie Tommy Barrett Jr. captured the Bush's Beans 150 race.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day