BRISTOL, Tenn. - Rain washed out NASCAR's Truck Series race at Bristol Motor Speedway on Wednesday night.
The race has been rescheduled for Thursday morning at 10 a.m.
Defending race champion Kyle Busch is set to start up front after winning his fourth pole of the season earlier in the day at 124.662 mph. Cole Custer, a 16-year-old rookie driver, qualified second 15.414 (124.484).
Earlier Wednesday evening, NASCAR Whelen Modified Series rookie Tommy Barrett Jr. captured the Bush's Beans 150 race.
- Updated Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- New EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Updated Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run