BRISTOL, Tenn. - Rain washed out NASCAR's Truck Series race at Bristol Motor Speedway on Wednesday night.
The race has been rescheduled for Thursday morning at 10 a.m.
Defending race champion Kyle Busch is set to start up front after winning his fourth pole of the season earlier in the day at 124.662 mph. Cole Custer, a 16-year-old rookie driver, qualified second 15.414 (124.484).
Earlier Wednesday evening, NASCAR Whelen Modified Series rookie Tommy Barrett Jr. captured the Bush's Beans 150 race.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next