BRISTOL, Tenn. - Rain washed out NASCAR's Truck Series race at Bristol Motor Speedway on Wednesday night.
The race has been rescheduled for Thursday morning at 10 a.m.
Defending race champion Kyle Busch is set to start up front after winning his fourth pole of the season earlier in the day at 124.662 mph. Cole Custer, a 16-year-old rookie driver, qualified second 15.414 (124.484).
Earlier Wednesday evening, NASCAR Whelen Modified Series rookie Tommy Barrett Jr. captured the Bush's Beans 150 race.
- New Wise County authorities search for missing woman
- Updated Governor Terry McAuliffe visits health care clinic
- New Former NASCAR driver Stewart stopped by Illinois trooper
- New Tennessee, Virginia among 46 states to share in Target data breach settlement
- Two men publicly caned in Indonesia for having gay sex