KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Tennessee's annual Big Orange Caravan made its annual Tri-Cities stop in Kingsport Monday evening.
New head football coach Butch Jones, men's basketball coach Cuonzo Martin and Lady Vols' head coach Holly Warlick headlined the event with Vols' play-by-play man Bob Kesling serving as the emcee.
Over four-hundred local Tennessee fans turned out at the Kingsport Farmer's Market.
Jones is entering his first season as Tennessee's head coach.
"This is one of our busiest times of the year," Jones told News 5 WCYB.
"We are laying the foundation. We are currently in spring recruiting, watching recruiting film and going back and doing quality control on spring. Then there are nights like these. The Big Orange Caravan is a big part of our program"
- Tenn. Senate replaces proposed 'alien' label IDs with 'visa'
- Part of Bristol, Tennessee without water after water main break
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations