KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Tennessee's annual Big Orange Caravan made its annual Tri-Cities stop in Kingsport Monday evening.
New head football coach Butch Jones, men's basketball coach Cuonzo Martin and Lady Vols' head coach Holly Warlick headlined the event with Vols' play-by-play man Bob Kesling serving as the emcee.
Over four-hundred local Tennessee fans turned out at the Kingsport Farmer's Market.
Jones is entering his first season as Tennessee's head coach.
"This is one of our busiest times of the year," Jones told News 5 WCYB.
"We are laying the foundation. We are currently in spring recruiting, watching recruiting film and going back and doing quality control on spring. Then there are nights like these. The Big Orange Caravan is a big part of our program"
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial