It didn't take long for Gate City star Mac McClung to decide where he was going to play college basketball, after decommitting from Rutgers a week ago.
The senior has decided he's gonna play for NBA legend a Patrick Ewing at Georgetown.
McClung made the announcement via twitter Sunday afternoon.
Georgetown has been one of the teams hot on McClung throughout the entire recruiting process and paid a visit to Gate City just days after he reopened his recruiting.
McClung has been gaining national attention over the summer and fall for his highlight dunks, even landing on ESPN Sports Center.
- School board facing time, money constraints to renovate Jonesborough school
- RECALL ALERT: Driving with defects
- Coal spill cleanup underway
- NEW DETAILS: Law enforcement official could be witness in Sullivan Co. shooting investigation
- 9-year-old who wanted cards for 'last Christmas' succumbs to cancer