INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis Colts running back Ahmad Bradshaw - a former Southwest Virginia standout at Graham High School - will not be available to practice when the Colts report to training camp this weekend.
The team placed Bradshaw, a veteran free agent, on the physically unable to perform list Tuesday.
He spent the previous six seasons with the New York Giants and is trying to return from January surgery on his right foot.
Bradshaw is best remembered for scoring the winning TD in New York's Super Bowl victory two years ago.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon