INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis Colts running back Ahmad Bradshaw - a former Southwest Virginia standout at Graham High School - will not be available to practice when the Colts report to training camp this weekend.
The team placed Bradshaw, a veteran free agent, on the physically unable to perform list Tuesday.
He spent the previous six seasons with the New York Giants and is trying to return from January surgery on his right foot.
Bradshaw is best remembered for scoring the winning TD in New York's Super Bowl victory two years ago.
- New Another 'Chicken Head Mafia' member sentenced in drug case
- 2-year-old drowns in North Carolina swimming pool
- South Dakota teen with cancer gets OK to walk at graduation
- 2 juveniles charged in former Kingsport IGA building fire
- New resource plans to help mothers bearing drug addicted babies in Tri-Cities