BRISTOL, Tenn. - Tennessee High senior Adam Mitchell confirmed with News 5 WCYB Friday that he has verbally committed to play football for ETSU.
Mitchell set school records in catches, yards and touchdowns at Tennessee High.
The senior told News 5 WCYB Friday that he called ETSU coaches Thursday night and told them he would sign with the Bucs on national signing day, February 5.
"I told them I'd like to come there and be a Buccaneer with them," Mitchell said.
"I'm really excited about everything they have going on down there. With the facilities and the way they're building their team, I feel like it would just be a good fit for me."
- Dolly Parton films final scenes at Dollywood for her new Christmas movie
- Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development