BRISTOL, Tenn. - Tennessee High senior Adam Mitchell confirmed with News 5 WCYB Friday that he has verbally committed to play football for ETSU.
Mitchell set school records in catches, yards and touchdowns at Tennessee High.
The senior told News 5 WCYB Friday that he called ETSU coaches Thursday night and told them he would sign with the Bucs on national signing day, February 5.
"I told them I'd like to come there and be a Buccaneer with them," Mitchell said.
"I'm really excited about everything they have going on down there. With the facilities and the way they're building their team, I feel like it would just be a good fit for me."
- New Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Updated Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall
- Body discovered near Guest River Gorge
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs