NOTES: The Clippers' franchise-record winning streak includes a franchise-best six consecutive wins on the road. Entering play Tuesday, they'd held eight consecutive opponents to less than 43 percent shooting, and their average margin of victory during the winning streak was 13 points. ... In a scheduling oddity, the Nuggets played the Clippers in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, and they will host the Lakers in Denver on Wednesday. The Lakers played in Staples Center earlier Tuesday and left for Denver immediately after -- easily beating the Nuggets there and getting a decent night's rest. ... Lawson, who missed the second half of Denver's game Saturday against the Charlotte Bobcats with an Achilles injury, was back in the starting lineup Tuesday. ... Denver has a 7-13 record away from home, its last road win coming against the Sacramento Kings on Dec. 16.
- Southwest Va. women sentenced after pleading guilty to drug charges
- 2 dead, as many as 16 shot in Florida nightclub
- Man charged in Volunteer Parkway shootings now behind bars
- Bristol, Va. man charged with child rape appears in court
- Texas boy is 21st child to die in hot car in 2016
- Could medical marijuana treat Alzheimer's?
- New emergency call box installed in Bristol
- AP: More than a dozen dead after knife attack in Japan
- We Salute You: Tyler Blankenship, Abingdon, Va.
- Trump appears in Roanoke for town hall event
- Several locals in attendance at Trump town hall event in Roanoke
- Monday Afternoon's StormTrack 5 Forecast Video 7-25-16
- Tonight's StormTrack 5 Forecast, July 25, 2016
- Sunday Night's StormTrack 5 Forecast: 07-24-16