NOTES: The Clippers' franchise-record winning streak includes a franchise-best six consecutive wins on the road. Entering play Tuesday, they'd held eight consecutive opponents to less than 43 percent shooting, and their average margin of victory during the winning streak was 13 points. ... In a scheduling oddity, the Nuggets played the Clippers in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, and they will host the Lakers in Denver on Wednesday. The Lakers played in Staples Center earlier Tuesday and left for Denver immediately after -- easily beating the Nuggets there and getting a decent night's rest. ... Lawson, who missed the second half of Denver's game Saturday against the Charlotte Bobcats with an Achilles injury, was back in the starting lineup Tuesday. ... Denver has a 7-13 record away from home, its last road win coming against the Sacramento Kings on Dec. 16.
- Sullivan County Sheriff's Office to be featured on national TV
- Interstate 26 closed in Washington County, Tenn.
- Kingsport police looking for suspect accused of stealing debit cards
- Man arrested after standoff in Washington County
- Planned Virginia Intermont merger called off
- Flight attendant brings comedy to safety talk
- Virginia's governor visiting region Wednesday
- Local doctor returns to Boston for second shot at marathon
- Missing boy found stuck in claw machine
- Crash leaves race car upside down in this week's "Short Track Tuesday"
- Helicopter delivers HVAC units to Pinnacle
- Vaughn Groves named a 'Hero'
- Rattlesnake rodeo draws thousands
- Students celebrating "Earth Month" at ETSU
- Some Bristol, Va. students to attend new school
- Pot from a vending machine?