NOTES: The Clippers' franchise-record winning streak includes a franchise-best six consecutive wins on the road. Entering play Tuesday, they'd held eight consecutive opponents to less than 43 percent shooting, and their average margin of victory during the winning streak was 13 points. ... In a scheduling oddity, the Nuggets played the Clippers in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, and they will host the Lakers in Denver on Wednesday. The Lakers played in Staples Center earlier Tuesday and left for Denver immediately after -- easily beating the Nuggets there and getting a decent night's rest. ... Lawson, who missed the second half of Denver's game Saturday against the Charlotte Bobcats with an Achilles injury, was back in the starting lineup Tuesday. ... Denver has a 7-13 record away from home, its last road win coming against the Sacramento Kings on Dec. 16.
- Victim in deadly crash that wasn't discovered for hours identified
- Wanted for using TV sets to scam Walmart out of money
- Ball Corp. closing Bristol, Va., plant; 230 to lose jobs
- Looking for more possible victims after child rape arrest
- Retired Ohio teacher charged with solicitation of a minor in SW Virginia
- Obama: I could win 3rd term if I ran again
- Police: Man demanded cash for 'taking down terrorists'
- Elderly man charged with child rape