NOTES: The Clippers' franchise-record winning streak includes a franchise-best six consecutive wins on the road. Entering play Tuesday, they'd held eight consecutive opponents to less than 43 percent shooting, and their average margin of victory during the winning streak was 13 points. ... In a scheduling oddity, the Nuggets played the Clippers in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, and they will host the Lakers in Denver on Wednesday. The Lakers played in Staples Center earlier Tuesday and left for Denver immediately after -- easily beating the Nuggets there and getting a decent night's rest. ... Lawson, who missed the second half of Denver's game Saturday against the Charlotte Bobcats with an Achilles injury, was back in the starting lineup Tuesday. ... Denver has a 7-13 record away from home, its last road win coming against the Sacramento Kings on Dec. 16.
- Cherokee High School quarterback recovering from spinal cord injury
- Community mourns father who died saving daughters
- Bristol attorney faces more theft charges
- Johnson City man sentenced for conspiring to distribute oxycodone
- Shoney's gives free meal to police officers across our region
- 'Sesame Street' vets axed, actor says
- Moe’s Southwest Grill celebrates opening at The Pinnacle
- Back to School shopping spree
- Thursday Afternoon's StormTrack 5 Forecast: 07-28-16
- We Salute You: Danny Mullins, Dickenson County, Va.
- We Salute You: Henry Chisenall, Bristol, Tenn.
- Johnson City church packs 20,000 meals for the hungry
- Tonight's StormTrack 5 Forecast, July 28, 2016
- Hawk takes long look at TV sky view camera
- Wednesday Afternoon's StormTrack 5 Forecast: 07-27-16
- Bronx Zoo welcomes its first baby penguin