NOTES: The Clippers' franchise-record winning streak includes a franchise-best six consecutive wins on the road. Entering play Tuesday, they'd held eight consecutive opponents to less than 43 percent shooting, and their average margin of victory during the winning streak was 13 points. ... In a scheduling oddity, the Nuggets played the Clippers in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, and they will host the Lakers in Denver on Wednesday. The Lakers played in Staples Center earlier Tuesday and left for Denver immediately after -- easily beating the Nuggets there and getting a decent night's rest. ... Lawson, who missed the second half of Denver's game Saturday against the Charlotte Bobcats with an Achilles injury, was back in the starting lineup Tuesday. ... Denver has a 7-13 record away from home, its last road win coming against the Sacramento Kings on Dec. 16.
- Bristol Mall going up for auction
- Coal industry taking toll on southwest Virginia counties
- Alpha sells two mining operations
- Second chance: graduates of drug court celebrate
- Alpha Natural Resources files for Ch. 11 bankruptcy protection
- Former library charity director indicted on 5 counts of embezzlement
- Can Joe Biden beat Hillary Clinton?
- July 15, 2015: C.W. Adams, Dryden, VA
- Damascus Senior League softball team in Senior League World Series
- Johnny's Fishing Report: 5/10
- Monday Afternoon's StormTrack 5 Forecast: 08-03-15
- White House: Cut carbon emissions 32% by 2030
- April 1, 2015: Paul Leonard, Bristol, TN
- Monday Morning's StormTrack 5 Forecast: 08-03-15
- Monday Night's StormTrack 5 Forecast Video 8-3-2015