NOTES: The Clippers' franchise-record winning streak includes a franchise-best six consecutive wins on the road. Entering play Tuesday, they'd held eight consecutive opponents to less than 43 percent shooting, and their average margin of victory during the winning streak was 13 points. ... In a scheduling oddity, the Nuggets played the Clippers in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, and they will host the Lakers in Denver on Wednesday. The Lakers played in Staples Center earlier Tuesday and left for Denver immediately after -- easily beating the Nuggets there and getting a decent night's rest. ... Lawson, who missed the second half of Denver's game Saturday against the Charlotte Bobcats with an Achilles injury, was back in the starting lineup Tuesday. ... Denver has a 7-13 record away from home, its last road win coming against the Sacramento Kings on Dec. 16.
- Prom came to her, in the hospital!
- 1st look at baby born in restaurant parking lot
- False report lands man in jail as requested
- Pound Police Officer delivers baby in parking lot
- Read the latest StormTrack 5 Forecast
- Loved ones remember teen killed in bike crash
- Anniversary of tragic night of tornadoes
- Governor declares state of emergency in Baltimore