NOTES: The Clippers' franchise-record winning streak includes a franchise-best six consecutive wins on the road. Entering play Tuesday, they'd held eight consecutive opponents to less than 43 percent shooting, and their average margin of victory during the winning streak was 13 points. ... In a scheduling oddity, the Nuggets played the Clippers in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, and they will host the Lakers in Denver on Wednesday. The Lakers played in Staples Center earlier Tuesday and left for Denver immediately after -- easily beating the Nuggets there and getting a decent night's rest. ... Lawson, who missed the second half of Denver's game Saturday against the Charlotte Bobcats with an Achilles injury, was back in the starting lineup Tuesday. ... Denver has a 7-13 record away from home, its last road win coming against the Sacramento Kings on Dec. 16.
- Miner dies in Buchanan County accident
- Two Elizabethton schools on soft lockdown
- Report: BMS spring race moving to April 19
- Man fakes death to avoid marriage
- Special election in Virginia changes balance of power in Richmond
- Read the latest StormTrack 5 Forecast
- Bank to consolidate 4 branches in Va., W.Va.
- George W. Bush takes the ice bucket challenge
- Student claims 'bless you' got her suspended
- Four tracks featured in 'Short Track Tuesday'
- Vet gets letter telling him he's dead
- Joe Gragg is Off The Track with Chris Michaels
- Mom arrested for swearing in front of kids
- Off The Track with Joe Gragg
- Joe Gragg is Off The Track!
- Special election results shift power in Virginia