NOTES: The Clippers' franchise-record winning streak includes a franchise-best six consecutive wins on the road. Entering play Tuesday, they'd held eight consecutive opponents to less than 43 percent shooting, and their average margin of victory during the winning streak was 13 points. ... In a scheduling oddity, the Nuggets played the Clippers in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, and they will host the Lakers in Denver on Wednesday. The Lakers played in Staples Center earlier Tuesday and left for Denver immediately after -- easily beating the Nuggets there and getting a decent night's rest. ... Lawson, who missed the second half of Denver's game Saturday against the Charlotte Bobcats with an Achilles injury, was back in the starting lineup Tuesday. ... Denver has a 7-13 record away from home, its last road win coming against the Sacramento Kings on Dec. 16.
- Kraft Cheese recalled due to early spoiling risk
- UPDATE: 12-year-old boy dead after Stone Drive crash
- For Every Fog In August...
- Travelers may see delays on Interstate 81
- Man arrested for threatening a school on social media
- Moonshine coming to Main Street in Marion
- Local Vols celebrate season-opening win
- Read the latest StormTrack 5 Forecast