NOTES: The Clippers' franchise-record winning streak includes a franchise-best six consecutive wins on the road. Entering play Tuesday, they'd held eight consecutive opponents to less than 43 percent shooting, and their average margin of victory during the winning streak was 13 points. ... In a scheduling oddity, the Nuggets played the Clippers in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, and they will host the Lakers in Denver on Wednesday. The Lakers played in Staples Center earlier Tuesday and left for Denver immediately after -- easily beating the Nuggets there and getting a decent night's rest. ... Lawson, who missed the second half of Denver's game Saturday against the Charlotte Bobcats with an Achilles injury, was back in the starting lineup Tuesday. ... Denver has a 7-13 record away from home, its last road win coming against the Sacramento Kings on Dec. 16.
- Train excursions through the Smoky Mountains
- UPDATE: Teen charged with murder after shooting in Pound, Va.
- TX girl missing for 12 years found in Mexico
- First diagnosed case of Ebola in the US
- Man sentenced for raping child
- Smyth County family brings international flavor to local coffee mugs
- Chilhowie teacher honored at Special Games
- Lee Hospital update