NOTES: The Clippers' franchise-record winning streak includes a franchise-best six consecutive wins on the road. Entering play Tuesday, they'd held eight consecutive opponents to less than 43 percent shooting, and their average margin of victory during the winning streak was 13 points. ... In a scheduling oddity, the Nuggets played the Clippers in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, and they will host the Lakers in Denver on Wednesday. The Lakers played in Staples Center earlier Tuesday and left for Denver immediately after -- easily beating the Nuggets there and getting a decent night's rest. ... Lawson, who missed the second half of Denver's game Saturday against the Charlotte Bobcats with an Achilles injury, was back in the starting lineup Tuesday. ... Denver has a 7-13 record away from home, its last road win coming against the Sacramento Kings on Dec. 16.
- TBI, Johnson County authorities investigating death at Backbone Rock
- Bah Humbug: Sears is closing 77 more stores
- TLC ends production on 'Honey Boo Boo'
- Town of Erwin decides barbeque stand has to leave town
- Five charged in Washington County meth investigation
- Popular car seat recalled over safety concerns
- Gunman in Washington school shooting ID'ed
- NYC doctor tests positive for Ebola