NOTES: The Clippers' franchise-record winning streak includes a franchise-best six consecutive wins on the road. Entering play Tuesday, they'd held eight consecutive opponents to less than 43 percent shooting, and their average margin of victory during the winning streak was 13 points. ... In a scheduling oddity, the Nuggets played the Clippers in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, and they will host the Lakers in Denver on Wednesday. The Lakers played in Staples Center earlier Tuesday and left for Denver immediately after -- easily beating the Nuggets there and getting a decent night's rest. ... Lawson, who missed the second half of Denver's game Saturday against the Charlotte Bobcats with an Achilles injury, was back in the starting lineup Tuesday. ... Denver has a 7-13 record away from home, its last road win coming against the Sacramento Kings on Dec. 16.
- Bristol Mall going up for auction
- Coal industry taking toll on southwest Virginia counties
- Alpha sells two mining operations
- Second chance: graduates of drug court celebrate
- Firefighters battle nearly two dozen Calif. wildfires
- Ultimate Frisbee receives world recognition
- New strategies to quit smoking and end bad habits
- Drone drops package of drugs into prison yard
- Damascus Senior League softball team in Senior League World Series
- Tuesday Afternoon's StormTrack 5 Forecast: 08-04-15
- Tuesday Night's StormTrack 5 Forecast Video: 8-4-15
- Tennessee's oldest living World War II veteran turns 105!
- Johnny's Fishing Report: 5/10
- July 15, 2015: C.W. Adams, Dryden, VA
- Monday Afternoon's StormTrack 5 Forecast: 08-03-15