NOTES: The Clippers' franchise-record winning streak includes a franchise-best six consecutive wins on the road. Entering play Tuesday, they'd held eight consecutive opponents to less than 43 percent shooting, and their average margin of victory during the winning streak was 13 points. ... In a scheduling oddity, the Nuggets played the Clippers in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, and they will host the Lakers in Denver on Wednesday. The Lakers played in Staples Center earlier Tuesday and left for Denver immediately after -- easily beating the Nuggets there and getting a decent night's rest. ... Lawson, who missed the second half of Denver's game Saturday against the Charlotte Bobcats with an Achilles injury, was back in the starting lineup Tuesday. ... Denver has a 7-13 record away from home, its last road win coming against the Sacramento Kings on Dec. 16.
- The body of a 19-year-old boy has been found.
- Deadly crash backs up traffic in Kingsport
- Eastman engineer listed on missing plane
- Meth lab found in Abingdon, Va.
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Drug roundup underway in Southwest Virginia
- Fire crews respond to garage fire in Kingsport
- Campers arriving for Bristol spring race