WASHINGTON, DC - A pool sanitation system is being recalled due to a possible fire hazard.
Consumers should stop using this product unless otherwise instructed. It is illegal to resell or attempt to resell a recalled consumer product.
Name of Product: Trident Series 2 Ultraviolet Sanitation Systems for pools
Hazard: Electrical arcing can cause the units to catch fire, posing a fire hazard.
Consumer Contact: Trident toll-free at (855) 522-8200 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT Monday through Friday or online at www.uvrecall.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend