WASHINGTON, DC - A pool sanitation system is being recalled due to a possible fire hazard.
Consumers should stop using this product unless otherwise instructed. It is illegal to resell or attempt to resell a recalled consumer product.
Name of Product: Trident Series 2 Ultraviolet Sanitation Systems for pools
Hazard: Electrical arcing can cause the units to catch fire, posing a fire hazard.
Consumer Contact: Trident toll-free at (855) 522-8200 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT Monday through Friday or online at www.uvrecall.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death