WASHINGTON, DC - A pool sanitation system is being recalled due to a possible fire hazard.
Consumers should stop using this product unless otherwise instructed. It is illegal to resell or attempt to resell a recalled consumer product.
Name of Product: Trident Series 2 Ultraviolet Sanitation Systems for pools
Hazard: Electrical arcing can cause the units to catch fire, posing a fire hazard.
Consumer Contact: Trident toll-free at (855) 522-8200 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT Monday through Friday or online at www.uvrecall.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon