TENNESSEE - The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has announced the recall of Office Depot® Gibson Leather Task Chairs - about 1.4 million units.
The black, armless, adjustable chairs have a black base with five wheels. The affected chairs have the SKU number 105479 and the registration numbers PA 27248 (CN), PA 25498 (CN), PA 25276 (HK) or CA 35181 (RC) that can be found next to the words "Made in China" which is printed on a label located on the underside of the seats.
According to the CPSC, Office Depot has received about 153 reports of the seat plate weld cracking or breaking, including 25 reports injuries that have required medical attention.
Consumers are advised to immediately stop using the chairs and return them to any Office Depot store location for a 55-dollar store merchandise credit
- New More sponsors for measure to repeal HB2, keep restrictions
- New West Virginia Senate would penalize sharing explicit images
- New Authorities investigating Carter County pharmacy armed robbery
- New Tennessee man faces negligent homicide charge in toddler's death
- New Instagram post leads to sex offender being sent back to prison