A fire hazard has prompted the recall of nearly six million Hewlett-Packard power cords.
The LS-15 AC power cords can overheat and start a fire.
The cords came with HP and Compaq notebook and mini notebook computers, and with AC adapter-powered accessories- like docking stations.
They were sold worldwide from September 2010 through June 2012.
HP has almost 30 reports of overheating cords. If you have one, be sure to unplug it immediately.
For a free replacement log on to HP.com and click on recalls at the very bottom of the page.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash