A fire hazard has prompted the recall of nearly six million Hewlett-Packard power cords.
The LS-15 AC power cords can overheat and start a fire.
The cords came with HP and Compaq notebook and mini notebook computers, and with AC adapter-powered accessories- like docking stations.
They were sold worldwide from September 2010 through June 2012.
HP has almost 30 reports of overheating cords. If you have one, be sure to unplug it immediately.
For a free replacement log on to HP.com and click on recalls at the very bottom of the page.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin