It's lights out for two million emergency lights that can over-heat and start a fire.
The recall covers the Lithonia Lighting Quantum Series "Elm" and "Elm2" emergency light fixtures.
The lights were sold nationwide and online from March 2010 through February 2014.
The company is distributing free repair kits.
To see if your light is recalled log on to lithonia.com and click on recall information at the bottom left of the page.
- Updated Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson