It's lights out for two million emergency lights that can over-heat and start a fire.
The recall covers the Lithonia Lighting Quantum Series "Elm" and "Elm2" emergency light fixtures.
The lights were sold nationwide and online from March 2010 through February 2014.
The company is distributing free repair kits.
To see if your light is recalled log on to lithonia.com and click on recall information at the bottom left of the page.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next